A few questions I have asked myself on the road of life and all it’s contradicting beauty.
“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
…live in the question.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
- What is my purpose?
- Can my purpose be as large as I want to be?
- Do I have that choice today?
- Am I grateful for this life?
- How do I hurt others?
- Am I willing to show love?
- Am I willing to be vulnerable?
- Do I pretend to be anyone else?
- Who is the image I portray?
- Do I stifle my convictions?
- What are my convictions?
- Do I trust others?
- What does trust mean to me?
- Do I believe in trust?
- Who trusts me?
- What does responsibility look like?
- What do I want it to look like?
- What would make me an individual?
- Who am I?
- How do I know when I’ve found out who I am?